response to lily w.’s day in my like without the movable printing press

   I think that Lily Wobbe’s entry about the moveable printing press was a really interesting take on the innovation of the printing press has affected everyone’s lives. In her blog entry, lily explains what her daily routine would look like without the invention of the printing press. It was really kind of an eye opener to me after reading this (along with our class discussion.) I used to over look the printing press as a major life changing thing because we have grown up in a time where we have all this technology readily available to us. I didn’t ever think about it the way lily expressed. But, now I see it as one of the more important inventions because lily showed how much it really affects our lives and sparked new technology. Here is the link to lily’a blog if you want to read the full entry. http://lwjournalism1.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-day-in-my-life-without-movable.html?m=1

Comments